Roles and Responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements and marketing needs into visually enticing and emotionally engaging designs
- Generate ideas, concepts and design by interacting with multiple teams, studying information and participating in internal workshops.
- Develop graphics, layouts and info graphics for various campaigns, Mobile App, website and other media and App.
- Work collaboratively with Business Units to ensure a consistent brand perception and user-experience
- Independently visualize, conceptualize, and develop ideas, concepts, design and apply the appropriate media and style to meet the requirements of the stakeholders
- Strong understanding of industry trends, cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Rich experience in handling software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, CorelDRAW and In Page
- Conceptualize and design marketing collaterals having a high visual impact such as logos, brochures, catalogues, leaflet, magazine, dangler, flyer, poster, outdoor signages, etc.
- To extend creative support for visual presentations and other ad-hoc requests like floor branding, visual merchandising, newsletter designing, advertisements brochures, HR engagement calendars etc.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch, web design, MS Office and multimedia presentation
- Ability to work independently to deliver as per project requirements and in-house style
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate<
- Working and Contributing in a Team with proven experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Qualification & Work Condition:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the graphic design field or related discipline experience in motion graphics and animation or certificate in multimedia/animation will be an added advantage.
Experience : 4+ Years