One Stop Solution – From Integrated design service to Volume production
Avalon has a proven capability in engineering and manufacturing complex electro-mechanical systems. Right from the assembly of electronics and interconnecting cables, mechanics, and system level assembly, software loading and product configuration including functional testing and packaging, Avalon offers total support for every requirement.
We help create customized products for multiple industrial applications to best suit specific requirements of our customers. System integration, complete scalability, and competitive cost model lead to reducing timelines with our vertically-integrated manufacturing solutions.
Whether the requirement is Build-to-Spec or Build-to-Print, Avalon has strong experience in product engineering and complete turnkey system integration. We also design and manufacture racks and systems for control panel assembly for various mission critical applications.
Leveraging both on our capabilities and our extended partnerships, we enable procurement, assembly, integration, testing, and compliance for all your manufacturing requirements.
Few products examples
- Railway Signalling Systems
- Power inverters
- Controllers for industrial equipment
- Drives and automation
- GPS and GIS Products
- ATM machines
- Antenna systems
- Network, routers, and server systems
- Medical devices and equipment
- Fuel dispensing systems
- Telematics modules
- In-flight entertainment systems
- Camera and Vision Systems
- Sensing and detection systems
- HVAC Systems
- Line Replaceable Unit (LRU)
Learn more about how we can help with Design
- Complete Box Build
- Life Cycle Management
- Configuration Management
- Cabinets, enclosures, & rack-mount systems
- Functional testing & verification
- Electromechanical assemblies