Proven Processes for High Quality Assurance
With over two decades of immersive experience in advanced PCB assembly technology, Avalon brings proven processes geared towards saving you time and money.
Avalon’s PCB assembly facilities are future-ready, providing support on next generation chip mounting capabilities for rapid prototyping or High/Medium/Low volume product manufacturing. Our SMT lines are equipped to handle complex PCB assemblies with very high yields.
We follow zero-defect approach combined with highly advanced test and inspection systems to ensure only high-quality products leave our factories.
Learn more about how we can help with your Design
- High-complexity PCBA
- In-circuit & flying probe test
- Customised functional test solutions
- Inline Automated Optical Inspection
- Complex Power PCB
- IPC 610 Standards Class 2 and Class 3, MILSPEC
- UL – ZPVI2 certified facilities
- POP/BGA/QFN/Discrete packages up to 01005
- Conformal coating, Encapsulation
- End-to-end traceability
- Clean Room capability Class 1000/ISO 6
- Quick prototyping of assemblies